The Information which WMR Collects and Uses
In connection with your access to or use of the Site and/or the Services, WMR may request and/or collect from you personal information that may include: first and last name, address, phone number, email address, location or other information ("Personal Information").
Collection and Use of Personal Information
WMR may use the Personal Information collected for the following purposes:
- Providing Content to you
- providing, analysing, personalising or improving the Site or the Services
- communicating with you in general, including to provide information about the Site and the Services
- developing new services
- measuring interest in and improving the Site or the Service
- notifying you about special offers and products or services available from WMR that may be of interest to you
- otherwise customising your user experience with WMR
- soliciting information from you, including through surveys
- in conjunction with any third party payment processors to process payments
- resolving disputes or troubleshooting problems
- preventing potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- as otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
Sharing of Information
WMR does not share Personal Information with other companies or individuals except in the following limited circumstances:
- When we have your consent.
- WMR may request additional information from you in online forms. Such forms may require you to provide contact information (such as your name and postal address). Information that you provide may be used for (without limitation) billing and accounting purposes. WMR may also use any contact information which you provide to communicate with you about, products or services.
- WMR may partner with other third parties to provide specific goods or services. When you register to receive information for such goods or services, WMR will share names or other contact information that is necessary for that third party to provide these goods or services. WMR does not authorise third party providers to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose related to these goods or services.
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues, or
- protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of WMR, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
When you access the Site or the Services, WMR's servers may automatically track certain information about your use of the Site and the Services. This information may include your browser type and version, your IP address, any referring URL, any URLs you visit from the Site, and the time and date associated with, and the content of, any communications by, to or with the Site or the Services.
Cookies, Advertising and Links to other Web sites
When you use the Site, a cookie may be sent to your browser. A cookie is a small text file sent by a website's computer system that is stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are a commonly used technology on the Web, and they are used in the Site's functionality.
You are always free to set your browser to decline cookies, and you can delete cookies from your computer. However, disabling cookies may adversely affect your ability to use the Site or the Services. See your browser's "Help" file for more details on cookies.
The Site and the Services may contain windows or hyperlinks which provide access to other websites not affiliated with WMR. Your use of an external website or any informational content found on an external website is subject to and governed by the terms and guidelines of that external website.
WMR does not make any representations or warranties concerning, and will not in any way be liable for, any content, products, services, software, or other materials available on an external website, even if one or more pages of the external website are framed within a page of the Site.
WMR is not responsible for the privacy practices of any external website. For your protection, please refer to the privacy policies of the respective external websites.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To improve data security and restrict access to your personal and business information, WMR has put in place certain physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information which we collect through the Site.
WMR does not, however, guarantee that information collected via the Site is or will be completely secure from misappropriation by hackers or from other dishonest or criminal activities, or in the event of a failure of computer hardware, software, or a telecommunications network.
Compromise of Personal Information
It is WMR's policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to our users via e-mail notice, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on the Site, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to our web site users.
Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
If at any time you wish to gain access to your Personal Information, or to have your Personal Information deleted, updated, changed or modified, you may contact WMR by post or e-mail at the address indicated below:
World Media Rights
3 Angel Walk
London W6 9HX
Effective Date: 1 July 2012